Seizures are changes in the brain’s electrical activity. This change can cause dramatic, noticeable symptoms or it may not cause any symptoms. Seizures can stem from a number of health conditions. Anything that affects the body also may disturb the brain and lead to a seizure temporarily affecting the way a person behaves, moves, thinks or feels.
A panic attack is a sudden surge of overwhelming anxiety and fear. Your heart pounds and you can’t breathe. You may even feel like you’re dying or going crazy. Left untreated, panic attacks can lead to panic disorder and other problems. They may even cause you to withdraw from normal activities. It occurs suddenly or without warning and may strike anytime. It may be occasional or can occur frequently.
Clonazepam is a drug of choice for these conditions. It is also used to treat benzodiazepine withdrawal; panic disorder; anxiety; sleep paralysis; bipolar disorder, and many others. It works by calming your brain and nerves and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines.
Immediately call the doctor with these symptoms:
- new or worsening seizures;
- severe drowsiness;
- unusual changes in mood or behavior;
- confusion, aggression, hallucinations;
- thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
- weak or shallow breathing;
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest; or
- unusual or involuntary eye movements.
Report any new or worsening symptoms to your doctor, such as: mood or behavioral changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), more depressed, or if you are having thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself and also with signs of an allergic reaction such as difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Common side effects include:
- feeling tired or depressed;
- drowsiness, dizziness;
- memory problems; or
- problems with balance or coordination.
Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects, however, in case of worsening symptoms or unusual/bothersome signs, immediately report to the doctor or seek emergency help.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages while taking this medication.
- Clonazepam may be habit-forming. Store in a secure place away from others and avoid distribution or sharing this drug.
- Do not take this medicine if you have narrow-angle glaucoma; severe liver disease; or any allergy to benzodiazepines.
- Tell the doctor if you intend to take other medications or if you are taking other medicines (over-the-counter, vitamins, herbal medicines, etc.) and if you have other allergies.
- Inform the doctor of other health conditions and diseases.
- Strictly follow doctor’s prescription and instructions on dosing and taking this medication.
- Tell the doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant, or if you feel you may be pregnant.
- Do not breastfeed while taking this drug.
- Clonazepam is not approved to treat panic disorder in anyone younger than 18 years old.
- Use caution when using this drug among older adults for risk of accident and falls. This medicine causes severe drowsiness and dizziness.
- In case of a missed dose, take the medicine as soon as you remember and do not double dose. However, skip the schedule in case it is almost time for the next scheduled dose.
- Seek emergency help with overdose symptoms such as extreme drowsiness, confusion, muscle weakness, fainting, or coma.
- Misuse can cause addiction, overdose, and death.
- Swallow the tablet whole with full glass of water.
- Do not immediately stop taking this medication, increase/decrease dosing without doctor’s advice.
- Call the doctor if the medicine seems to stop working, and if the symptoms are unusual or worsening.
- Store clonazepam at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light.
This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
can teva 833 get you high,circle teva 833,does teva 833 get you high,fake teva 833,green pill teva 833 high,how does teva 833 make you feel,how long does teva 833 take to kick in,is teva 833 a controlled substance,is teva 833 a narcotic,is teva 833 like xanax,is teva 833 similar to xanax,klonopin teva 833 high,klonopin teva 833 side effects,klonopin teva 833 street value,medicamento teva 833,pill with teva 833 on it,pill with teva and 833,teva 833,teva 833 2mg,teva 833 abuse,teva 833 active ingredient,teva 833 and alcohol,teva 833 and xanax,teva 833 benzo,teva 833 blue pill,teva 833 bluelight,teva 833 can u snort,teva 833 can you snort,teva 833 clonazepam,teva 833 compared to xanax,teva 833 cost,teva 833 dosage,teva 833 dose,teva 833 drug,teva 833 drug test,teva 833 efectos,teva 833 effects,teva 833 en espanol,teva 833 equal to xanax,teva 833 erowid,teva 833 feeling,teva 833 for sleep,teva 833 get high,teva 833 green,teva 833 green pill,teva 833 green pill effects,teva 833 green pill high,teva 833 green pill snort,teva 833 green pill street value,teva 833 green pill xanax,teva 833 green round pill high,teva 833 green round pill side effects,teva 833 green round street value,teva 833 half life,teva 833 high,teva 833 how does it make you feel,teva 833 how long does it last,teva 833 how long in system,teva 833 how many to get high,teva 833 how strong,teva 833 how to take,teva 833 imprint,teva 833 ingredients,teva 833 inject,teva 833 klonopin,teva 833 light green pill,teva 833 like xanax,teva 833 max dose,teva 833 mg,teva 833 mixed with alcohol,teva 833 muscle relaxer,teva 833 narcotic,teva 833 opiate,teva 833 overdose,teva 833 para que sirve,teva 833 pill,teva 833 pill effects,teva 833 pill get you high,teva 833 pill high,teva 833 pill info,teva 833 pill klonopin,teva 833 pill snort,teva 833 pill street value,teva 833 price,teva 833 recommended dose,teva 833 recreational,teva 833 recreational use,teva 833 reviews,teva 833 round green pill,teva 833 same as xanax,teva 833 shoot up,teva 833 side effects,teva 833 sleep,teva 833 small green pill,teva 833 snort,teva 833 street name,teva 833 street price,teva 833 street value,teva 833 strength,teva 833 sublingual,teva 833 symptoms,teva 833 tablet,teva 833 time release,teva 833 to get high,teva 833 under tongue,teva 833 usage,teva 833 used for,teva 833 valium,teva 833 vs 832,teva 833 vs klonopin,teva 833 vs m c14,teva 833 vs r34,teva 833 vs valium,teva 833 vs xanax,teva 833 vs xanax high,teva 833 water soluble,teva 833 webmd,teva 833 what does it do,teva 833 what is it,teva 833 white,teva 833 wiki,teva 833 with alcohol,teva 833 worth,teva 833 xanax,teva 833 yahoo,teva 833 yellow,teva 833 yellow pill,will teva 833 get me high