This medicine contains Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone 325 mg / 5 mg. This drug combination is used to relieve moderate to moderately severe pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations.
Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is a combination of two different pain-relief medicines with two different mechanisms of action. Acetaminophen is used to relieve pain and reduce fever in patients, while hydrocodone belongs to a group of medicines called narcotic analgesics (pain medicines). Acetaminophen does not cause addiction but when taken in large doses, may harm the liver and could cause fatal side effects. Hydrocodone works on the central nervous system to stop pain, and stop or prevent cough. It can be habit-forming when used for a long time and could cause mental or physical dependence. Mental dependence (addiction) may not occur if this medicine is used for treatment. Physical dependence results when there is a sudden withdrawal from taking this medicine but may be prevented by tapering the dosage (with doctor’s advice) before the treatment is completely stopped.
This is a prescription medicine and is not available for use in children 6 years old and below.
In general, seniors or children and people with medical conditions like liver or kidney problems, heart disease, diabetes, and seizures, or people who are taking other medications are at more risk of developing side effects.
Anxiety, dizziness, drowsiness, some nausea and vomiting, constipation, upset stomach, headache, mood/behavior changes, blurry vision, ringing of the ears, and dry mouth may occur. Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or if you feel any other symptoms that may be unusual or bothersome.
Diet must be rich in fiber and water intake must be 6 to 8 full glasses daily with exercise to prevent constipation. Avoid use of laxative and stool softener while taking this medication.
To prevent dizziness and lightheadedness, get up slowly from sitting or lying position.
This medicine may or may not be taken with food. Take with food if you are feeling nauseous or lie down 1 to 2 hours with little head movement.
Ask your doctor for other ways to minimize side effects of this medication.
Immediately call for emergency help if you experience breathing problems, lightheadedness, confusion, seizure, urinary problems, nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, itching, and yellowing of the eyes and skin.
It is rare that an allergic reaction occurs; however, get emergency medical help if you have hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
When this medication is used for a long time, it may not work as well. Talk with your doctor if the pain doesn’t go away or if the medication stops working or if you feel you may be addicted to the drug. Some other symptoms not listed above may be experienced, consult your doctor right away.
- Inform the doctor if you are allergic to this medicine or medicines with similar content.
- Tell the doctor if you have allergies to other substances.
- Use with caution in children for risk of slow/shallow breathing.
- This medicine is not intended to for use of children 6 years old and below.
- Seniors are at risk for falls, accidents, and slow/shallow breathing. This medicine causes confusion, dizziness, and drowsiness.
- Use with caution especially in elderly with certain medical conditions and taking other medications.
Pregnancy and Lactation
- Acetaminophen and hydrocodone can be dangerous to the unborn child. This medicine can also cause breathing problems and addiction or withdrawal symptoms among newborn babies.
- Discuss with your doctor if you are going to take this medicine while breastfeeding. This medicine passes through breast milk and may harm the baby.
- Inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or may be pregnant while taking this medicine.
- It is important for your treating physician to know your medical history and the medicines you are taking to avoid toxic effects when combined with other medications.
- Excessive doses of acetaminophen can cause liver damage/injury.
- Inform the doctor/dentist if you are going to undergo other treatments, surgery, or dental surgery.
Missed Dose/Withdrawal Symptoms/ Overdose
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Do not take an extra dose and skip the schedule if it is almost time for the next dose.
- Do not use this medicine regularly or in higher doses without your doctor’s advice. Withdrawal symptoms may occur such as restlessness, watering eyes, runny nose, nausea, sweating, and muscle aches.
- Call the doctor in case of overdose. Symptoms include slow/shallow breathing, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, sweating, stomach/abdominal pain, extreme tiredness, slow heartbeat, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine, and coma.
Store in a closed container, away from moisture, heat, and direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Store in a safe place away from others.
Do not keep outdated medicine or medicines no longer needed. Ask your healthcare professional how to properly dispose unused medicines.
This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
@k_m365,365 outlook,can m365 expire,can m365 get you high,define m365,does m365 expire,does m365 get you high,exo m 365,gateway m365,gateway m365 drivers,gateway m365 specs,google m365,is m365 a percocet,is m365 norco or vicodin,is m365 norco strong,is m365 stronger than m357,jetstream js-m365,j-m365,jonsered m365,klh m365t,logitech m365,m 365 avenue pont juvenal,m365,m365 39 pont juvenal,m365 a pill,m365 abuse,m365 and advil,m365 and alcohol,m365 and ibuprofen,m365 and m357,m365 and m366,m365 and m367,m365 and watson 3202,m365 and weed,m365 best way to take,m365 bet,m365 blogspot,m365 blue pill,m365 bluelight,m365 body blast,m365 body spray,m365 brand name,m365 breastfeeding,m365 buzz,m365 can i take 2,m365 can you snort,m365 cigar,m365 codeine,m365 codeine pill,m365 cold water extraction,m365 cologne,m365 cost,m365 crush,m365 dosage,m365 dose,m365 drug test,m365 duration,m365 effects,m365 email,m365 erowid,m365 expiration,m365 fake,m365 feeling,m365 foot,m365 for migraine,m365 for pain,m365 for toothache,m365 forum,m365 generic for,m365 get high,m365 get you high,m365 gps,m365 half life,m365 high,m365 high snort,m365 hydrocodone,m365 hydrocodone snort,m365 imprint,m365 inactive ingredients,m365 inject,m365 ip109,m365 is it strong,m365 is it vicodin,m365 login,m365 look alike,m365 lortab,m365 m366,m365 m367,m365 mail,m365 medication,m365 mg,m365 milligram,m365 montpellier,m365 montpellier horaires,m365 montpellier pont juvenal telephone,m365 name,m365 norco,m365 norco or vicodin,m365 norco street value,m365 norco strength,m365 oil pump,m365 on pill,m365 open university,m365 or m367,m365 oval white pill,m365 overdose,m365 para que sirve,m365 pastilla,m365 pill,m365 pill 10mg,m365 pill 7.5,m365 pill generic for,m365 pill get you high,m365 pill high,m365 pill look like,m365 pill overdose,m365 pill percocet,m365 pill strength,m365 pill uses,m365 pill white oval,m365 pills,m365 planetwin24 account login,m365 planetwin24 content live,m365 pont juvenal,m365 price,m365 recommended dosage,m365 recreational,m365 recreational use,m365 reviews,m365 rocket,m365 round white pill,m365 shelf life,m365 side effects,m365 sign in,m365 smoke,m365 snort,m365 snortable,m365 stay in system,m365 stay in your system,m365 street name,m365 street value,m365 strength,m365 strong,m365 tablet,m365 tablet use,m365 take 2,m365 to get high,m365 toothache,m365 ubnt,m365 uses,m365 vicodin,m365 vicodin dosage,m365 vicodin get high,m365 vicodin high,m365 vs 3604,m365 vs ip 109,m365 vs m357,m365 vs m366,m365 vs m367,m365 vs percocet,m365 vs tylenol 3,m365 what kind of pill,m365 white oval pill,m365 white pill 10 mg,m365 white pill fake,m365 white pill high,m365 white pill snort,m365 white pill street name,m365 white pill street value,m365 white pill strength,m365 white pills,m365 white tablet,m365 xanax,m365 yellow pill,m365 zaragoza,norco m365 vs m367,r7 m365