Generic Name: Acetaminophen-Oxycodone 325 mg /5 mg
4839 V is a combination medicine that contains the drugs oxycodone and acetaminophen. It is a white, round medicine used to treat moderate to severe pain under the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations.
Oxycodone is a narcotic drug that works in the brain to change how your body feels pain.
Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and fever reducer that increases the effects of oxycodone.
This drug combination is more effective than either drug alone. It is available in tablet and oral solution forms, extended-release forms (Xartemis XR), as well as some cost-saving generic versions.
Inform your doctor the following:
- if you feel you are pregnant, pregnant, or planning to get pregnant
- allergies to any ingredient of acetaminophen/oxycodone
- allergies to any other medicine, food, or other substances
- medicines taken (prescription/nonprescription drugs, herbal products, vitamins, dietary supplements, etc.)
- medical history such as asthma, lung or breathing problems, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- recent head injury, growths and infection in the brain or nervous system
- history of drug or alcohol abuse
- if you intend to undergo medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery
Immediately call your doctor with these serious side effects:
- Slow heartbeat
- Shallow breathing
- Unusual thoughts or behaviors
- Problems with urination
- Signs of an allergic reaction (may include hives, rash, itching, chest tightness, or swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat)
- skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling
Inform the doctor if the following common side effects become severe or don’t go away:
- Upset stomach
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
This is not a complete list of side effects. Inform your doctor of worsening symptoms or those that are unusual or bothersome. Discuss how to lessen these side effects and always follow doctor’s advice and directions on the prescription label.
Important Safety Information
- Take acetaminophen/oxycodone by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation. Swallow whole the extended-release tablet to avoid exposure from potentially fatal side effects. Properly measure liquid form of this medicine.
- Do not abruptly stop taking the medication without doctor’s advice, these may cause withdrawal symptoms.
- Take the pill as soon as you remember the missed dose. Do not take the medicine twice; however, skip the missed dose if it is almost time for the next schedule (if you are taking the medicine regularly).
- Avoid alcohol, driving, or performing unsafe tasks until you know how this medicine affects you. This medicine interacts with alcohol and causes dizziness, light-headedness, blurred vision, or drowsiness.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or take other medications without consulting first your doctor.
- This medicine causes constipation. Add fiber in diet and increase water intake. Do not take laxatives or stool softeners without consulting first your doctor.
- Use acetaminophen/oxycodone with caution among elderly, children, and people with other health conditions due to risk of breathing problems.
- This drug can cause tolerance, addiction, and dependence. Take only as prescribed.
- Distribution or selling this drug is prohibited. Store in a place away from others, children and pets. Discard of this product properly when no longer in use.
- WITHDRAWAL symptoms including anxiety; diarrhea; fever, runny nose, or sneezing; goose bumps and abnormal skin sensations; nausea; vomiting; pain; rigid muscles; rapid heartbeat; seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there; shivering or tremors; sweating; and trouble sleeping. OVERDOSE symptoms may occur such as cold or clammy skin; fainting; limp muscles; loss of consciousness; persistent nausea or vomiting; pinpoint pupils; severe dizziness, drowsiness, or light-headedness; slow heartbeat; slow, shallow, or abnormal breathing; stomach pain; symptoms of liver problems (eg, yellowing of the skin or eyes, pale stools, dark urine, loss of appetite); unusual sweating. Do not increase/reduce dosage without doctor’s advice.
This is only a brief summary of the general information about acetaminophen/oxycodone. Discuss with your treating physician the complete information about the advantages and disadvantages of taking this medication.
This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
4839 fancy v,4839 v,4839 v abuse,4839 v blue pill,4839 v bluelight,4839 v brand,4839 v can you snort,4839 v chew,4839 v circle white pill,4839 v compared to vicodin,4839 v cost,4839 v dosage,4839 v effects,4839 v en espanol,4839 v erowid,4839 v expiration,4839 v get you high,4839 v high,4839 v high snort,4839 v how many to get high,4839 v is it percocet,4839 v is it strong,4839 v iv,4839 v manufacturer,4839 v mg,4839 v name,4839 v overdose,4839 v oxycodone,4839 v percocet high,4839 v percocet side effects,4839 v percocet street value,4839 v pill,4839 v pill dosage,4839 v pill effects,4839 v pill finder,4839 v pill high,4839 v pill name,4839 v pill snort,4839 v recreation,4839 v recreational use,4839 v review,4839 v round,4839 v round white pill,4839 v round white pill side effects,4839 v round white pill snort,4839 v shooting,4839 v side effects,4839 v smoking,4839 v snort,4839 v street,4839 v street name,4839 v street value,4839 v strength,4839 v strong,4839 v stronger than 512,4839 v uses,4839 v value,4839 v vs 512,4839 v vs norco,4839 v vs percocet,4839 v what kind of pill is this,4839 v white pill,4839 v white pill high,4839 v white pill snort,4839 v white round pill high,4839 v white round pill street value,4839 v white tablet,4839 v with alcohol,4839 v yellow pill,endo 602 vs 4839 v,is 4839 v a percocet,is 4839 v the same as 512,oxycodone 4839 v high,oxycodone 4839 v side effects,oxycodone 4839 v street value,percocet 4839 v vs 512,pill 4839 v generic,v 4839 mylan pill,v 4839 pill vs 512,vicodin 4839 v,what does 4839 v mean on a pill,white pill with 4839 v on one side
Incoming search terms: